Need to save a card for later?
Create a bookmark folder in your browser of choice (Chrome, Firefox...), and save individual cards in your bookmarks to view here later.
Standalone HydraCALC (Location)
Type Mismatch Runtime error 13
1. Pressure/Flow Summary will not print due to a bad entry in the K, Density, or Pressure column
2. Fitting Summary will not print due to bad entry (fitting input?) in the last line of data or a bad c factor
3. Final Calculation Sheets will not print due to duplicate information in the Check Line Piping tab. 3a. Final Calculation Sheets will not print due to a period at end of K-Factor (5.6.) ins of (5.6)
4. Bad user.ini or system.ini in \HES\Common\Ver50
5. User had a negative length in his input
6. User had a double decimal point in the elevation column
7. User had a negative length
1. Fix input, the problem could be 2 decimal points in an entry or something similar.
2. Fix input, delete any fittings in the last line of data, fix c factor - may be the letter O instead of the number 0
3. Reference points in the Check Line Piping tab can not have the same nodes as are in the System Piping tab, either renumber or delete.
4. Replace user.ini & system.ini in \HES\common\ver50
5. Change the negative value to a positive length
6. Confirm legitimate numeric values
7. Confirm legitimate numeric values