Need to save a card for later?
Create a bookmark folder in your browser of choice (Chrome, Firefox...), and save individual cards in your bookmarks to view here later.
AutoCAD Based Cleanup (Ribbon/Toolbar/Location)
Unhandled Exception has occurred in a component in your application
Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Drawing had FSCs inserted, unknown what exactly is causing the error, however. Best workaround:
1. Use the Export System Boundary tool to export all the piping to a new drawing. Run the RBL command in the new drawing before continuing.
2. In the new drawing, use the DL command to delete everything in the FLEXPIPE layer (all the F-1 markers).
3. Run Pretty Pipes
4. Isolate the SPRKVIEW layer only
5. Use 'Edit|Copy' to copy all the plines using 0,0 as your base point
6. Go back to the original drawing and 'Edit|Paste with base point' and insert at 0,0. [GAB 11/29/17]